Sunday, March 14, 2010

The View from Escalante


Here is a picture of our little renters paradise, although it is nothing like our home in Lehi, I can't complain too much because we have seen much worse around and yes, most yards around here look just like this. Can you say that I will be screaming for grass by the end of the summer.



Here is the view from our front porch. I do have to say that some of the views around here are quite pretty and I am excited for the snow to melt to see them in spring and summer time.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the dirt thing. our yard is still dirt and it's getting old. good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be glad if our grass actually survives. Right now it's a week patch! :) Hey, I know I asked you this a while back, but I am wondering what the name of the Jane Fonda workout tape we used to do is. Jane Fonda's Complete Workout? Jane Fonda's New Workout? I can't remember, and I kinda want to buy it on ebay or something. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete