Saturday, June 12, 2010
The first stitches in the Brown Family.
It's kind of funny that the story of our first family stitches is not a tale full of danger or excitement, you know the ruff 'em up beat 'em up kind of story where brothers are duking it out and such, no it was simply tripping out of the laundry basket. Dallin was playing in the laundry basket while I was putting laundry in the washer. I went to put the dry clothes on the bed and heard him scream. I go check it out and he is bleeding pretty bad from the mouth. I thought he had lost a tooth or something. He somehow split his lip really deep. I decide to go in to see if it is bad enough that he needs stitches and well, he does. Luckily it happened on a day that the clinic here was open (they are only open every other day here). Of course out here in the middle of no where they didn't bring the papoose from another clinic that they rotate with and I have to help hold him down. That was awful! Hopefully it heals well.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO sad! You had to pin him down?!! Not jealous of that! It looks so sore; poor kid!
ReplyDeleteOUCH, poor kid! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete