It was a busy week here in Lehi. There were tons of activities to go and do. We went to the Hutching's Museum
To the park for the boutique and for a added bonus there were blow up slides that the kids could use for free
The stock parade, I felt so bad for the people in the parade, they had to be so hot! I could barely stand it just sitting there watching.
Saturday morning parade with the family.
Took the family to the Rodeo. The highlight was the One Arm Bandit and the motor cross at the end. I grew up going to the rodeo with my grandpa so it brings back good memories for me. Hopefully my kids like going too!
and then we ended the week, helping in the concessions for the Rodeo. Chad got sick so I took Brynlee to be my partner. She was a superstar at running to get stuff they needed at the window. She endured the hole time too! I was on snow cone duty! It was the best job because it was HOT in the concession stand with no air conditioning and grills fired up for cooking, in 90 degree weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment