Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

This year for Halloween we decided to do the Three Little Pigs theme. Brynlee didn't know if she wanted to be a pig at her school party though, can't say that I blame her. She decided that she would be sleeping beauty for school and then join the boys after school as a pig. I love to dress up the kids and the husband, but I do have to say that I am not a big fan of dressing up myself. It turned out to be a day full of fun tricks and way too many treats.

Brynlee in her school parade.

The annual Trick-or-treating at daddy's work

...and just before we head out to trick-or-treat

3 comments:

  1. Cute costumes! Love the new family photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love your family pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chad makes a great BIG BAD WOOLF! And those little pigs are pretty darn cute, too! I love it! Russ is anti-dress-up, so I wouldn't ever get him in a costume like that.

    Hey - we're coming home for Christmas, so we'll have to find a time to get together. We can't wait to see you guys again! We seriously miss you a ton!!

    ReplyDelete